As more and more consumers turn to the Web for information and commerce, a calculated online presence is essential for growing your business. Conversely, internally hosting and managing a Web site requires significant investments in both infrastructure and personnel.
IBS provides reliable and flexible hosting services that fit your budget and keep your business' Web site fully operational and secure, even during peak Internet-traffic hours. Our highly stable, scalable hosting platform and experienced Web-site management team give your business the technology and staff your Web site requires, but at a fraction of the cost of hosting the site yourself.
As your Web-site host, IBS enhances your Web presence by providing:
- Additional domain names without requiring additional accounts.
- State-of-the-art fiber optic network for superior site-access speed.
- Dependable site monitoring and problem resolution 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Fail-safe, redundant network architecture that guarantees Web-site uptime.
- Fully redundant servers and back-up systems.
- Highly secure operations center with restricted access and round-the-clock security guards and video surveillance.
- Comprehensive fire safety, climate control, and power back-up systems.
- Bullet-proof firewall protection, without sacrificing site-access speed.
- Real-time network monitoring for quality assurance.
- Web accessible data-management tools.
- Complete statistical site-traffic summaries, available in real-time via a private URL.
Our 30-day, money-back guarantee on hosting services gives you the confidence that IBS is truly committed to your overall satisfaction. If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with our hosting services, simply close your account within 30 days of the initial set up, and we will provide you with a full refund, even on our hosting set-up fees. (Please note that domain-registration fees are nonrefundable.)
DITTO, the most cutting edge back-up and data recovery system on the market is now available for small to mid-size businesses and home offices...more>>